Saturday, March 07, 2009

Showers Of Blessings

Last night my mom held a baby shower for Jaden and me. I was amazed at all the people who came out to help us celebrate the newest member of our family!Kendra made an amazing cake (again!). It was way too cute to eat! She even put Jaden's birthday in blocks. Very creative!
We came home with a pile of clothes - which was great because most of the clothes I had were pink - which doesn't look too good on a boy!
Jaden even got a cute little baseball hat to keep the sun out of his eyes this summer. Isn't he handsome? (What are you guys doing to me?)
And shoes! I've never seen so many shoes at a baby shower before! They're very cute!
I know traditionally you're supposed to dress the baby in the new clothes and take pictures, but with a somewhat less than cooperative baby, and all the different sizes of clothes I decided to try on the shoes and take pictures.
"I don't like these, Mom! They're too big!" Don't worry - you'll grow into them!
These sandals actually stay on his feet already, even though they're too big. But then hopefully they won't fall off when he wears them this summer!
These ones did not stay on so good, but they are very cute, and too big so by the time he grows into them I hope they'll stay on better.
These ones even came with socks! They stay on pretty good, too.
Thanks everyone!

No comments: