Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jaden and Nadiya Sitting in a Tree...

..., well I guess they should learn to sit on the floor before they can sit in trees, but we'll start with carseats! (They're even almost matching carseats!) Our friends Chris and Nicole had a baby girl on Feb 7th, just days before our little man arrived. (They were both 5 days early!) So of course, they will get married when they grow up.
But first we thought they should meet. Rachael and Kaitlyn were chaperones.
Jaden looks huge compared to Nadiya. He was 8-11 and she was a mere 5-9 when she was born, so he's almost twice as big as her!

2 comments:

heidi said...

so cute! i remember my mom telling me about the first time they went to your parent's house with my brother andy...he and you are close to the same age, but apparently you were so small and petite that andy looked like a buddha compaired to you!

WLJZA said...

They are so cute together and perfect for each other. Every little girl dreams of being a Froese (right) and I think it's important for all my nieces to be Froese's. Hope you're having lots of fun with your little man.