Wednesday, September 07, 2011

First Day of School

I must appologize for my lack of posting during summer, but with the cameras on the new cell phones it makes it a lot harder to upload from 3 camera sources than just one. I'll try and get everything up to date one of these days, but in the mean time school has started again!

I cannot believe my little Rachael is already in Grade 5!!! This is her last year in elementary school!!! I am so not ready to think about next year so we'll just try and keep her a little kid for another year. (Good luck, I know.)

And little Kaitlyn is in Grade 3! Man, time flies. Wasn't she just 3 years old last year? Crazy.

At least Jaden is still my little boy, though he had to pose for first-day-of-school pictures, too. Don't grow up too fast like your sisters, Jaden.

No comments: