Monday, November 26, 2007

Winter Wonderland

It's dumping snow outside right now, so I had to set up my Christmas Village, even though it's before Kaitlyn's real birthday. I try not to set up Christmas stuff before it's her birthday to keep it more special, but we had her party on Saturday and it's snowing now, so up it went! Besides, it's really more of a Winter Village than a Christmas village. It's certainly not the village Baby Jesus was born in! His "village" aka Nativity scene will wait until Friday.

Come by and see it IRL (in real life) - pictures don't really capture the atmosphere of all the little glowing houses. This is the first year I've got the little duck pond and train station up, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very festive! I love your set up this year with the train tracks.
Kendra