Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Chain Letter? She's Not Even 3!!!



Wasn't Kaitlyn surprised to be getting something in the mail today. I thought it might be a birthday invitation or something like that. But, no. A chain letter. She's two years old and it's started already?!?!

This chain letter was for the sticker club. Send a pack of stickers to the two named on the letter and then send the letter to 12 friends. 12 friends? She doesn't even have 12 friends!!! (OK, so I looked at the letter again, and it's 12 copies of a letter, 2 sent to 6 friends, but still!)

Then the letter goes on to give you a guilt trip. "It isn't fiar to those kids who have already participated if you don't follow." Well, I do feel kind bad because we know the two girls named in the letter, but I think we'll probably just get them a pack of stickers. There's no way I'm forwarding a chain letter.

At least this one didn't go on about 7 years bad luck if you don't!

No comments: